Friday, December 14, 2012

A Canterbury Village Outing

Debbie, Jess, JoAnne and I had breakfast at Tim Horton's then drove to Canterbury Village to shop at the Always Christmas Store, which is now an outlet store.  That was news to me but great since almost everything in the store was on sale. We could have shopped longer but we were on a time schecule.

Unfortunately, Jessie was very upset with having to go up the ramp to get in the store, even though we pushed her in the wheelchair.  She has been there numerous times so I didn't think it would be a big deal.  It was.  Thankfully, I found a ground-level door we were able to use to leave. 

Since Debbie had never been there, we ate lunch at the castle.  Jess, JoAnne and I had a chicken buffet and Debbie had a pretzel sandwich and homemade chips.  It was very nice.  Not many people in the restaurant, and no kids.  That's always a plus.

I think the next time I go to the Village, I'll leave Jess home and plan to spend the entire day there and go in each store.  We never made it to any other stores. 

I was supposed to go out tonight but changed my plans and stayed home.  Rachel came and took care of Jessie while I went upstairs and did paperwork and Christmas stuff.  I began wrapping presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment