Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Kitchen Christmas Tree

I've always wanted a Christmas tree in my kitchen decorated with ornaments of food, utensils, etc.  I do have one this year.  It's small, but cute.  I put my mom's old kitchen utensils on it and so far I have a pickle ornament and a chocolate covered strawberry ornament.  Little blue bulbs and red bows complete the tree. 

Below the tree is my mom's nativity set she used to have in her living room.  Jon's precious moments nativity set is under the tree. 

Our regular water aerobics teacher was back today and made up for last week's dull session.  I felt like I had two one-hour sessions rolled into one.  I hurt tonight.  She really pushed us.  After class I shopped for a few things I like at Kroger's, got gas, went to the post office, then spent the rest of the day doing paperwork.  You can now see the top of my desk, and I hope to finish tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment