Sunday, December 9, 2012

Stephen Ministry Christmas Party


Since I'm the one usually taking all the pictures, I don't get my picture taken often.  Tonight I went to church for the annual Stephen Ministry Christmas Party.  I had Jon take my picture when I got home, and I thought I'd share it with you and wish you an early "MERRY CHRISTMAS".

It was a very nice day.  Jon has the weekend off so he went to first church service and I went to the second.  We had taco salads for lunch when I got home and relaxed a bit before I had to get ready to go party.  Jon made dinner for the two of them.  After dinner we had a white elephant exchange, which was so much fun.  I ended up with a (Hallmark) talking bathroom snowman holding a plunger. 







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the snowman holding a plunger. I tried to get one at my local drug store but they were sold out. That's how I landed here on your blog -- I googled "snowman holding plunger" hoping to find some online. You're not by any chance selling yours, are you? :0)

    ReplyDelete