Friday, December 28, 2012

No More Shopping For The Rest Of The Year!

I am done with after Christmas sales shopping.  I have saved ALOT of money, but the lines in the stores and the parking lots are getting on my nerves.  Not to mention the fact that Jess, Rachel and I left at 9:30 this morning for a special Tim Horton's breakfast, and I just got home to stay a little while ago. 

From Tim Horton's we went to Walmart, Walgreen's, Meijer's, Subway for lunch, the post office and home to unload groceries and drop off the girls.  Then I went to Kohl's, Michael's and Debby's Dollar.  Also the post office because the first time there were way too many people in line to wait to mail a package.

Home - put away all, had a small snack, sat down for a bit then left to meet Di, Randie, Denise and Caity for dinner at Ike's.  It was nice getting together with Denise and Caity.  We sat and talked for quite a bit. 

I'm more than ready to go to bed in a few minutes.  Thankfully, I am not going anywhere for the next 2 days that I know of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment