Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas Cards

My goal was to begin and end my Christmas cards this week.  I started this afternoon but got so depressed I decided I wasn't able to send Christmas greetings this year.  Sounds stupid, doesn't it?  I think I got about 7 done for out of state friends/family and quit.  So, when you don't hear from me this year via a Christmas card, don't worry.  Maybe next year I will be able to send them to you.

Debbie took today off so Jess and I did something different this morning.  We went out to breakfast rather than lunch for Girls Day Out. We were joined by our friend, Dorene.  Then we did quite a bit of "running around" before we got back home.  Jess had speech at 3:30 and I sat down for a change and finished a Christmas book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment