Monday, December 3, 2012

Blood Work

I'm anxious to see how the blood work comes out that was taken from me this morning since I began doing water arobics, weights and portion control eating with an emphasis on more fruits and vegetables.  I have an appointment next Tuesday and one on Thursday, so we'll see.

Thanks to Rachel, I have a very clean downstairs.  She came after Jess and I had girls lunch out at Subway and did all the cleaning that I can't do.  She did a great job.  Now, the only thing left to do is the tree.  I'm going to work on it tonight until it's done.  I don't care what time it'll be.  I MUST get it done. 

She'll have to come again and do the upstairs.  Until then, no one goes above stairs!  My room is a disaster.  Once the ornament boxes go in the closet I'll be able to get the rest of the stuff put away.  I also plan on doing paperwork tomorrow, as my desk is very scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment