Thursday, December 6, 2012

Waiting In Lines

Since Bible Study is over til January, I took advantage of a "day off" and went shopping and out to lunch with my friend, Nancy.  We had a nice visit at Applebees.  I went to the post office, bank, medical supply store, Salvation Army, Family Christian Stores, Kohl's (of course!) and Michael's.  I only went to half the stores on my list.  I knew what I needed in each store and it should have been an easy in-and-out shopping experience.  Not.  At FCS I was in line for 20 minutes.  Kohl's wasn't too bad, but I've decided that I will have to cut down my expectations of shopping.  Hall Road and Schoenherr were packed again.  At least the weather was nice!

Debbie and Jess went shopping at Meijer's.  Jess had difficulty with some crabby kids today.  Otherwise, her day was good.  Jon worked.  I'm ready to go to bed and I don't usually go until midnight.  I think I'm still tired from water aerobics yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment