Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Lunch Date

Today I took Jon out for a special Christmas lunch.  Bill and I always tried to go out for lunch before or after Christmas as a special outing, so I decided to keep that tradition and take my son.  (I would have loved to take Jess, too, but I sadly knew that wouldn't work.)  We went to Bahama Breeze, a place Jon has never been to.  It was a very special lunch complete with appetizer, meal and we shared a piece of cheese cake.  Yum.  And, I had been given gift certificates for my birthday and our bill came to $5.00.  Now that's what I call a great lunch.

When we got home Jane, Rachel and Jessie had gone out to lunch.  I did a couple loads of wash and Jon went to the show to see The Hobbit - again.  When Jess got back she was so nasty and loud and crabby that I let Rachel go home early and made her take a nap.  She slept almost 2 hours on the couch.  She was much better when she got up, thankfully.  She's not been very nice lately and I don't know if she doesn't feel well, although she has no outward signs of illness.  Or, is it still grieving for her dad and Grandmas?  Or is it just the anticipation of Christmas.  I hope she improves after Christams, that's for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment