Wednesday, December 12, 2012

A Different Day

I overslept, had a headache and decided not to go to my last Water Aerobics class this morning.  So I planned on doing paperwork.  Again.  Instead I received a call from a good friend out of state and talked to her for quite awhile.  Then another friend called and asked if I wanted to go to Costco and out to lunch.  So, I did.  The paperwork is still on the desk.  That will be tomorrow's project before a doctor's appointment.  I had Stephen Ministry tonight and I just wasn't in the frame of mind to be there.  I stuck it out, but my mind wasn't there.  An odd day. 

Debbie and Jessie went to the pool and spent about an hour playing there.  Jessie has been quite happy lately.  She enjoys her outings with Debbie. 

I have to brag - my kids are doing very well on becoming healthy.  Jess lost 3.8 pounds this past week and Jon 4 #.  That makes Jon's total at 28.6.  Way to go, Jon - and Jess!  You've left your mother in the dust.  I'm only at 14#.  Oh, well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment