Thursday, December 13, 2012

Excuse Me, Has Anyone Noticed The Time?

When we got Memphis, his previous owner told us that he could tell time and that he was used to eating at 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.  I've curbed his annoying moaning at 8:00 and he gets fed when I get up.  If it's around that time, he's very happy.

Now, 4:00 is tricky. Since the time change he's been coming over to one of us, staring at us starting around 3:00 p.m.  We have to continually tell him to get lost for another hour.  It's very annoying.  Anyway, today we were all busy at 4:00 doing stuff around the house and I happened to look to see where Memphis was.  He was quietly sitting next to his bowls, staring at them with sad eyes, and probably thinking: Has anyone noticed the time?  IT'S 4:00!!!!!  That was so funny.

I had a doctor's appointment today and went Christmas shopping afterwards.  I think I'm done.  When I got home, Jon had dusted, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom and worked a couple hours in the basement.  What a special gift he gave me today, since I hosted our Home Group tonight.  He also cut up cheese, sausage and put out the desserts.  Thank you so much, Jon!  You are a wonderful son and a great host. 

No comments:

Post a Comment