Sunday, December 2, 2012

Saturday and Sunday

I couldn't get on the internet last night.  It kept shutting down, thus, no post.  So, here's yesterday's:  Rachel came and spent several hours with Jessie and Jane came and took them out to lunch.  She had a great day.  I went to Shepherds Gate Lutheran Ladies Christmas Event at Cherry Creek.  It was very, very nice.  There had to be over 200 women in attendance.  When I left I shopped a bit before I got home.  Did more decorating then Jess and I went to church.  She did well.  I am so glad because then I can get to church each week.  Two Saturday nights - two Sundays.

Today I spent the morning getting the house presentable for Chris and Gayle to come and scrapbook.  Chris and I worked on Lois' prayer letter then she helped me put pictures in Jessie's photo album and mine.  Jess and Chris took a nap and Gayle and I did some scrapbooking.  I think everyone had a nice afternoon.  I know I did.  That's it for scrapbooking until January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment