Sunday, December 23, 2012

Santa Comin'? Santa Comin'?

That's all we've heard today.  It gets a bit annoying, I must admit.  Jessie is beside herself about Christmas.  I try to ignore most of it but sometimes I get a bit loud in telling her to be quiet and she gets even louder. 

Since Jon has the weekend off, I was able to go to the second church service after he went to the first.  I was really looking forward to going and wasn't disappointed with the time spent worshipping and listening to God's message.  I was very glad that I didn't have to sit alone - my friend Andrea and her husband, Bruce, sat with me. 

JoAnne came for dinner then we exchanged presents.  My friend, Sherry, from Georgia, called to wish me a Merry Christmas.  Diane and Randie came - just to visit.  That was sooooo nice.  They even brought a squash/pumpkin pie.  We had a fun time talking for several hours.  When they left I ordered pizza and salad for us then JoAnne and I watched a DVD: "Did You Hear About The Morgans?"  Jess is finally quieted down a bit and is in bed looking a FB friend pictures.  She does this each night before going to sleep.  I sure hope tomorrow is a better day for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment