Saturday, February 1, 2014

Snow, Snow and More Snow

It's been really beautiful outside with huge snowflakes. The pine trees are laden with fluffy snow.  It looks like a post card.  At one time I went and opened the small garage door, looked up and saw such a gorgeous sight.  I praised God for such a beautiful snowfall.  I tried to catch some big snowflakes, but since I'm still wearing shorts for my knee, it was too cold and wet to step outside.  Poor Jon has a big job ahead of him tomorrow as he snowblows the driveways and a path from the garbage cans to the street in the back. It also rained and is in the 30's now (a heat wave) so I hope it doesn't crust over by morning. 

Jessie spent part of her morning in her room making a mess again with her videos.  She had breakfast and lunch upstairs today and enjoyed herself. Right now she's singing children's "Jesus Songs" on her iPad.  I love hearing her sing.  She can't carry a tune, but that doesn't stop her.  She doesn't get every word either, but she knows quite a few songs by heart.

I don't think I came downstairs until after 3:00 today.  I did paperwork and watched last week's Hallmark episode I missed.  I also got caught up on fixing things with the hot glue gun.  They were piling up in the office.  My days just go by so fast. 

Jon watched tv, worked in his office, played on the iPad and basically just did a bunch of nothing.  He looked very tired all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment