Tuesday, December 31, 2013

One Goal Met Before The End of 2013

When I went in to have my knee surgery on November 7, I had quite a few ideas of things I wanted to do while recovering.  The only one I accomplished was to read.  I LOVE reading, and I haven't had a chance to read a lot this year, for one reason or another.  But since I wasn't able to be up and around for weeks, and then with the blood clots, I achieved my goal.  Here are the books I have read since November 7:

Colleen Coble  (author)
Tidewater Inn - last half
Rosemary Cottage
 
Dee Henderson
Danger In The Shadows (prequel)
#1 The Negotiator (O'Malley Series)
#2 The Guardian
#3 The Truth Seeker
#4  The Protector
 
Melody Carlson
The Christmas Shoppe
The Christmas Pony
 
Kat Martin
The Christmas Clock
 
Daniel Partner
The Wonder of Christmas
 
Stormie Omartian
Lead Me, Holy Spirit - last half
 
Annie Jones
Their First Noel
 
Charles & Frances Hunter
Healing Through Humor
 
Richard Paul Evans
Promice Me
Lost December
A Winter Dream
 
David Jeremiah
The 12 Ways of Christmas
 
Rick Warren
The Purpose of Christmas
 
I'm currently reading:
 
Dee Henderson   # 5 The Healer
   and
Lisa Troyer   A Place to Belong
 
 
Jess stayed in bed until about 1/2:00 today then came downstairs for the rest of the day.  She's better, but not great.  Jon did some "running around" in the morning.  I did a load of wash, watched a Hallmark movie Jon taped for me, and fixed a nice chicken dinner.  That's about it.  We're almost ready to call it a day and head upstairs.  I'm sure both kids will be sound asleep at midnight.  I'll be ringing in the new year by reading. 
 
I hope everyone has a very nice New Year's Eve.  Blessings on all for a wonderful New Year.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment