Friday, February 28, 2014

Another Friday

Debbie and Jess had breakfast out as usual.  Jon and I also went to breakfast at the same restaurant.  It was fun watching Jess interact with two older gentlemen that she has gotten to know there and then walk right past Jon and I and not notice us until a good 5 minutes later.  Then a loud: "MOM!" 

Debbie and Jess went on some errands, came home then went to the Rec Center for Gym Class.  Again Jess seemed to have a great time.  Jon and I went to the doctor for a recheck on my swollen foot and leg.  It appears that I have venous insufficiency.  Because of the blood clot that still remains in the back of my knee and the scar tissue that has formed, I will always have a narrower blood vessel and may have swelling off and on for the rest of my life.  Ok then.  At least it doesn't require further surgery or anything major.

From the doctor's we went to Kee's Pets and Jon bought more fish for his aquarium.  Then he dropped me off at Lois' and I finished packing 2 rubbermaids and did one more.  Later, Jon and I took 5 to the post office and mailed them off to Haiti. 

I fixed a quick dinner before I went to church for the first session in a Spiritual Growth Conference that is being held this weekend.  Tomorrow's session begins at 8:15 a.m. then finishes on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment