Thursday, January 29, 2015

A "Just You And Me" Day

Brenda was unable to come today because of icy road conditions, so it was a day with just Jessie and me. When we're alone, she doesn't want to do anything with me, except unload the dishwasher or help me with some other job. She won't let me read to her, play games, watch a DVD - nothing. So, I placed several phone calls, updated my check book, took a small nap because I wasn't feeling good and did a load of wash. She occupied herself with ABC tiles, Apples to Apples cards, a magazine, Perler Beads and her iPad. I took this picture the other day. She's so goofie sometimes. She said that she looks like Alfalfa (Little Rascals) because of the hair that is sticking up. I think she looks like a Nun with Alfalfa hair! 


No comments:

Post a Comment