Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Girls Day Out

Jess had an appointment with her dentist, Dr. Mac at 10:30 a.m. He is such a special dentist. Because of her phobia for sitting on something that moves, she sits in a small chair, leans up against the wall and he proceeds to clean her teeth. He once told me that "she's got me trained."

Nine months ago he told me that we should call him in August and he'd schedule an appointment at Children's Hospital to do a deep clean of her teeth because of the tartar on it. I didn't do it because I had shoulder surgery. I figured he'd want to schedule it now.

Guess what? She doesn't need it! He said her teeth look good, they are hard and he sees no reason to go through with it. What have we done differently?  I've tried to get her to brush 2x a day instead of 1, and we've changed to OnGuard Toothpaste by doTERRA. Another reason to try essential oils. This has saved Jessie a very traumatic visit to the hospital. Thank you, Jesus!

We had our usual Dentist Day Breakfast at The Country Inn. From there we shopped at Office Depot for Lois, FCS for me, Wendy's for a frosty, Michael's for canvas boards for me for a project, then the post office. I know the 3 of us (Debbie was with us) were ready to sit down. While we were in Office Depot Jessie decided she wanted sun glasses. She headed to the counter with them on her face and the tag hanging down on her nose. She is just way too fast !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment