Saturday, January 31, 2015

A Full Day

The kids and I began our day with getting dog food. We're expecting a big snow storm beginning over night and I'm sure Memphis would appreciate having food if we were snowed in. Groceries were purchased yesterday and I forgot eggs, but we'll just have to make do. I heard that the stores around here were ridiculously crowded.

We had breakfast north of Romeo at the Times Square, then went to UPS and mailed a couple boxes to Lois. We got the mail and when we got home Diane and Randie were there. Diane ordered me a new printer because mine was acting up and she brought it and set it up for me. Before they left Julie came. We were going to go to the movies but the movie we wanted to see was no longer around. After Diane and Randie left we watched "The Hundred Foot Journey", with Helen Mirren. We both enjoyed it. When Julie left I made dinner and tried for 2 hours to keep Jessie downstairs and not go to bed. She had asked to go to bed at 6:30 pm. but I wouldn't even let her go upstairs. I do not want an active child at 4:00 a.m. She's going to be upset in the morning anyway since she keeps saying, "snow all done. Outside." I'm sure we'll hear her when she sees the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment