Friday, January 23, 2015

Another Bad Day For Jessie

Our morning began with breakfast at Benny's with Jessie's case worker, Kelly. I had to go over some papers and sign them before we meet officially in a month or so for her PCP. Jessie was very loud and uncooperative the entire time. Debbie took her to Meijer's for some groceries and I guess that did NOT go well at all. She was so "bad' when she got home I gave her time out for about a half hour on the couch.

I took Jessie's picture the other day folding towels. Most of the time when I ask her to do them she refuses. A day or two might go by and they are still there. It is REALLY hard for me to not fold them myself. Eventually, I'll find her folding the towels. She does a great job and I always praise her for her good work. I just wish she'd do it when asked the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment