Monday, January 12, 2015

Jon's Jeep

I called the tow truck this morning and she said they would be there in 1 to 2 hours. Ten minutes later they arrived! The truck driver checked under the hood and discovered that one of the battery cables were loose. He jumped the battery, we left it running for almost an hour and it has worked since. I am so glad that there wasn't anything major with it. I'm thankful that the driver felt he could save us some money by seeing if it was the cable.

Debbie took Jessie and I to the post office, bank, Walgreen's and Benny's for lunch. It was nice to get out for a couple hours. Jessie wanted to go play in the back yard. Instead I handed her a shovel and told her to shovel the driveway. She seemed happy to do it and spent about a good 20-30 minutes shoveling. It satisfied her longing to be in the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment