Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jessie's 2nd Art Class and Another Meeting For Me

Jessie went to her second art class today and did very well. She didn't even have a problem with the pile of glue. This is huge. Next week, however, they are going to paint their project. We'll see what she does with the paint. She should be OK unless they finger paint.

Jessie's Case Worker from the DHS came this afternoon for our meeting. Things went well and we're good for another 6 months. I am very glad that I do NOT have to go to the Offices of Jessie's numerous Case Workers. If we have to meet, let them come here.

I did some paperwork, packed another box for Lois and made a few phone calls. Right now my back hurts so I'm going to sit on the couch and relax before it's time to go upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment