Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Two Thumbs Up Dinner

Tonight I made something for dinner I have NEVER made before. Nachos. Seriously. Someone gave us a bag of nacho chips and I put them on a cookie sheet. I fried up 4 hamburgers I had in the freezer and added a can of Manwich and a can of Northern Beans. I put that mixture on top of the chips then topped it with taco cheese and cut up tomatoes. We had sour cream to go with it. I told Jess we were having "hot chips" for dinner but I could tell from the look on her face it wasn't what she was expecting. However, she took one bite and gave me 2 thumbs up and asked for seconds. Way to go, me!

Jessie and I had an endocrinologist appointment in the afternoon. All her blood work came back wonderful! I am so pleased. Now we just have to work a little harder on the weight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment