Friday, January 30, 2015

And The Doctor Said ...

"You have the back of a hundred-year-old!" I knew my back was bad, but not THAT bad. He said the MRI was awful. There are many things going on in my back that lead to a lot of pain. (Really? I already figured that out.)  I refused PT because it doesn't help, and I am not ready for back surgery. Most likely never. It is something that I will be dealing with for the rest of my life: degenerative disc disorder, herniated discs, spinal stenosis and arthritis throughout my spine. If my back were to get really bad like it was in 2010, I could have shots in my back again. I'm not there yet.

Jessie and Debbie had breakfast out then went to Meijer's grocery shopping. After my doctor's appointment I went to Walmart then met a friend for lunch. Two hours later I went to the bank and was there for a half-hour trying to get a credit card problem straightened out. I was tired when I got home. I still am. My days go so fast. It's almost time to wrap things up for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment