Saturday, January 17, 2015

Another Girls Day Out

Jessie was so quiet and stayed in her room this morning watching her videos that I left her alone and we didn't come downstairs until 11:00 !!! She was enjoying herself so I just let her be. We went to the Post Office, Dimitri's for French toast, post office, Home Depot, Meijer's for gas then groceries. By the time we got home around 3:00 I was exhausted. I sat on the couch and we had a snack of hummus and pita chips (we don't eat lunch when we go out to breakfast.)

You'd think Jessie would have been tired today since she didn't settle down until after midnight last night. I wasn't tired either and didn't go to sleep until after 1:00 a.m.  Jon said that he didn't get to sleep until after 1:00 either. Wonder what was up with that?

I am so frustrated. I wonder why I can not get caught up with paperwork. Tonight I'm writing checks for bills that need to be paid. I have to get Income Tax stuff prepared. I'm behind in Jessie's book again. It just seems like it never ends. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm a very organized person yet I can't seem to get a handle on keeping up. I need a secretary.

No comments:

Post a Comment