Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Lonely Sunday

Each day I'm usually working on something. Today I decided I was going to have a no-work day. I watched 2 sermons on the internet from another church. I watched a Hallmark DVD. I fixed our breakfast, lunch and dinner. I played on the iPad and read a little. I spent most of the time in the living room because Jessie wanted to be alone. I can't blame her. She always has some one with her so when she can, I think she likes being alone. I took a picture of her sitting at the coffee table this afternoon. She's having her 4:00 snack, playing with her Perler beads, and watching movies on her iPad. She's holding up a mirror Brenda got her for Christmas and Debbie helped her decorate it. She wants it in her bedroom. I'm glad the day is almost over. Jon just got home and after he eats dinner he'll go upstairs, get cleaned up and go to bed. He works again in the morning. I guess I do have to do a bit of paperwork, since I have an Annual Assessment in the morning. Ugh!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you did have a nice quiet day. When we got home from church and Sunday School, the 4 grandkids along with mama and daddy gave to visit me and
    Great Grandma. As she gets a little over whelmed with that many, we went up and had some fried chicken and then went back to visit with her a little more before they headed out. Ours was a little loud - we are working with the 4 year old on "inside voice".

    ReplyDelete