Sunday, January 25, 2015

Two Tea Parties


Saturday was a fun day. I attended 2 Tea Parties. The Glory Girls met at The Royal Treat Room to celebrate Shannon and Caroline's birthdays. Shannon wasn't able to go there with the SM Ladies the last time and she really wanted to go. I dropped Jessie off at Diane and Randie's house since it's only about 10 minutes from there. As always, I ate way too many scones. They are my weakness. Scones and boiling hot tea. Guess that's the English in me.


When I went to pick up Jess, they were just finishing a pizza lunch. I stayed for an hour or so and got caught up. Jessie took a nap on the couch petting Callie while we visited. 

Debbie came and took care of Jessie for me while I went to Jane's 60th birthday party. She gave herself a Tea Party to celebrate with family and a few friends. There were alot of little sandwiches and crackers and dip and hot tea. Plus alot of other good stuff. Rachel came home on the train (there's a new train station in Troy) so she could be there for her mom's birthday, too. She's having a better second semester at college. It's always nice seeing you, Rachel!

No comments:

Post a Comment