Friday, January 16, 2015

Another Girls Day Out

Debbie, Jessie and I were gone for several hours today. We stopped at a couple friend's homes to drop off items then went to Tim Horton's for a bagel breakfast. From there we shopped at Walmart for a bunch of stuff for Lois then stopped at the post office before coming home. Debbie had to leave early so after she left Jess and I went to Walgreen's and McDonald's for a late lunch. By the time we got home I was not about to go to Meijer's. I sat down for a couple hours and used my iPad then finished a book. Jess and I will have to go to Meijer's in the morning. I hate Saturday shopping, but we do need groceries. Jessie is still going strong watching Barney episodes on Utube. I really thought we'd be over Barney by now, but she still likes him. It could be worse. Much worse. Like Nanny 911 or Jon and Kate Plus 8, or just plain Kate Plus 8. I'll take Barney any day over those other programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment