Thursday, January 22, 2015

Gym Day

Brenda took Jessie grocery shopping then to Gym Class. She said there were about 30 adults there and it was loud, but Jess did pretty good. She seemed to have a good time. When Brenda left though, she began with watching temper tantrums on the iPad. I took it away and gave her time out on the couch. She continued to be loud and coughing and making choking sounds (a habit). Later the 3 of us went to Benny's for dinner. Let me just say that their food is sooooo good. Jon had lamb chops and they were the best we've ever eaten. Of course, they were the ONLY ones we've ever eaten. 

I got called today that it's time for Jessie's Annual Assessment. We are scheduled for next Monday. More paperwork to get ready for yet another meeting. Speaking of meetings, I have one in the morning with her Case Worker. Are you beginning to see why I hate paperwork?

No comments:

Post a Comment