Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Jessie had a great day.  As I was finishing my water aerobics class, Debbie brought Jess to the Rec Center to go swimming.  They were there for quite awhile then drove through McDonald's for Jess.  I went to Meijer's before I came home and the post office.  The furnace job was completed today!  YAH!

After lunch Jessie made brownies in a pumpkin pan.  As you can see, she likes to lick the batter from the bowl.  Before Debbie left I gave Jess a little Halloween treat bag - a couple small bags of M&M's, a Kit-Kat bar, a bag of Harvest Cheddar chips, a glow stick, a Barney Halloween DVD and a deck of playing cards.  She was happy. 
Jon spent his day on the computer doing excell graphs for his finances, and I did more paper work.  I made us a chicken salad for dinner with two Bosco cheese sticks.  You can see Jessie's brownies on the table.  The only problem, they wouldn't come out of the pan.  Oh, well, they tasted just the same as if they came out nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment