Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Fast And Busy Day

I left the house at 9:20 a.m. and didn't come home to stay until 4:00 p.m.  I began with breakfast with my friend, Rox, then at very fast trip to Kroger's for a few items.  Home to put them away then I had a doctor's appointment at 1:00 p.m.  Since it was off 16 Mile and Coolidge, I went to FCS on John R and 14 Mile.  I bought a few items at Meijer's, went to the bank and post office and headed home.  A very productive day.

I'm not quite sure when Jessie gets up in the morning - sometime after 6:00 I think.  She plays in her room with beads and her iPad.  When I got up and was ready to get her taken care of, she had sat on the floor in the door way, leaned her head on the door jamb and almost fell asleep.  This girl can sleep any where and in any position, that's for sure.  Debbie took Jessie with her as she did some shopping for their mini-vacation in Gladwin in the next couple of days.  Jess seemed to enjoy herself. 

Jon cut the grass, weed wacked and worked in his garden.  We are enjoying cherry tomatoes, fresh lettuce, broccoli and sugar snap peas so far.  His garden is a work of art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment