Sunday, July 21, 2013

Friends and Peace and Quiet - Sort Of

I went to church last night because I was invited to a baby shower that began at noon today.  Jon went to early church then shortly after he came home I left.  It was nice getting with friends I haven't been able to see or be with in quite awhile.  The food was excellent and it was a nice shower.

When I returned home I decided not to do anything but rest so I got a book and sat on the couch and read a short Christmas novella then took a 2 1/2 hour nap.  Part of my title was Peace and Quiet - Sort Of, because Jess was constantly talking to the iPad and the programs she was watching all afternoon - still is.  She was very good, though. 

Jon went to the show and saw RED 2.  He said it was really good and funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment