Sunday, July 14, 2013

Happy Birthday, Doreen !!!

Today is my good friend's birthday and I forgot to send her a card and I didn't even call her and sing Happy Birthday.  What kind of a friend am I?  Sorry, Doreen!  I hope you had a great day.

Jess and I met Diane and Randie for breakfast this morning at Theo's.  Of course, the place was packed, as it always is, and there were several babies there, too.  However, Jessie did very well.  She continues to surprise me.  We went to Di and Randie's house after and visited for awhile.  From there we went to Target then home.  Chris was there waiting for us and we had a nice visit.

Jon called earlier to let me know he wouldn't be home until midnight!  He's working 4 more hours on his 12 1/2 hour shift.  I guess they're desperate enough to offer him tomorrow off if he worked late tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment