Sunday, July 28, 2013

Did I Miss Summer?

I had the air on last night, but when I got up this morning it was colder in the house than what I had the temperature set.  I was almost tempted to turn the heat on.  Jon said that he did drive to work with his heat on. 

Jess and I drove Lois to Metro Airport again, as she has a Crossworld Re-entry Week ahead of her in Kansas City, Missouri.  We left the house at 6:50 a.m. and arrived back at home (after Bob Evans breakfast on Merriman Road) around 9:30 a.m.

I put chicken in the crock pot, sat on the couch and read a bit then fell asleep - for 4 hours!  Jess was so good during this time.  I was aware when she left the room and where she went, but basically she entertained herself very well and was pretty quiet.  After dinner she took a nap and slept for 2 hours! I guess we're getting ready to hibernate early. 

Did anyone around here see the full rainbow tonight?  Jess saw it when she went to sit down on the floor and let us know.  It was really bright and beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment