Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Whirlwind of a Day

My day began with Water Aerobics with Lois from 9:00 - 10:00 p.m.  Our instructor used almost all new movements, which were different and sometimes difficult to maneuver.  The hot tub always feels wonderful after our work out.

From there I dropped Lois off at the eye doctors then we went to lunch.  Walgreen's was next to pick up prescriptions.  I took Lois home then drove down to the doctor's office to drop off a paper that they needed to fill our for the DHS on Jessie's disabilities.  From 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. was the Down Syndrome Book Club.  In the next couple of days I want to share some things I've learned from the book and the other mom's.

Left there around 3:15 and got gas, picked up a Little Caesar's pizza for dinner, went to the bank, then home.  Unfortunately, I got in a traffic jam on West Road.  I thought by not going up Vandyke I would miss the mess.  Not today.  Post office then home.  Rachel left for a couple hours then came back while I went to church for Stephen Ministry Supervision Group.  I finally got home to stay after 9:00 p.m. 

Jessie had a great day.  Rachel took her to Wendy's for lunch then Westview Orchards to pick cherries and then they had a ice cream dessert there.  Jess was very excited about it all when I got home.  This deviated from the usual swimming on Wednesday.  During the summer there are too many babies and children's classes.  Last week she only made it in the pool for 15 minutes.  I told Rachel not to bring her today and that is why she came up with her day in Romeo.  Guess how many kids were at the pool today?  NONE!  Classes ended last week and begin again next week.  Oh, well.

Jon worked and he looked wiped out when he came home.  He's been having back problems, too.  Unfortunately, he's inherited my mom's back.  He already has degenerative disc disorder, so he has lower back pain now and then.  Unfortunately, he has it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment