Monday, July 15, 2013

Good News

Our favorite Case Worker, Kelly, was here this morning for her monthly visit and she gave me good news.  Even though Jessie's Medicaid has been denied beginning August 1, when I get the new form and bank statements in, it will become pending and all services will continue.  Thank you so much for your prayers for this.  My goal is having it all done by computer on Thursday.  This situation nearly gave me heart failure, I can honestly tell you that.  I am glad that God takes care of me.

Bill's cousin, Joyce and her husband, John, came for a visit this afternoon.  They were in town and wanted to see Jon's garden.  We had a nice visit.  Lois came for dinner then we had our sharing and praying time.  Julie also called me tonight to check up on me and see how I was doing.  Thanks, Julie!

Jessie should be extremely tired, but she isn't.  She's gotten up each day for about a week between 5 and 6:00 a.m.  She doesn't go to sleep until around 10:00 p.m.  Maybe tomorrow will be a nap day for her.

As soon as I can, I've got to download some pictures and make this blog more interesting.  I've got some really good ones of Jess and Jon's garden.  Maybe one night's blog will only be pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment