Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Menchie's

Have you been there?  It's in the Vince and Joe's Plaza at 25 Mile and VanDyke.  Our small group from Bible Study met for lunch at noon then went "across the street" to have dessert.  I heard it was a yogurt place and expected to get a cone of some sort.  Was I in for a surprise.  It reminded me of a circus.  It was help yourself.  Twenty-something kinds of frozen yogurt or sherbet, not to mention 70 toppings ????  Who in their right mind would go there and get this much to eat?  We did. Considering it was 46 cents plus tax per ounce, this is not a place you will go to very often - good thing!  The few times I've been to Coldstone I thought it was very expensive.  This place could top their prices depending on your toppings.  I have to admit, though, I LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment