Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Dark Gloomy Skies

Will we ever see a full day of sunshine?  It sure doesn't seem like it. It's been humid, gloomy and very wet.  I told Jon last night that "Dad would have really enjoyed our central air this year!"  Bill never did heat or humid very well.  I'm glad I decided to get a new furnace to replace our two old ones and have central air installed. 

I had breakfast this morning with my friend, Chris K.  We've put "dates" on the calendar so that we are sure to keep meeting.  When I got home, I spent the next 4 hours purging my file cabinets.  I had hoped to get everything in one, but even though I got rid of a lot, I still need the second file cabinet.  Especially for Stephen Ministry materials.  When I came home from SM Leadership Training in 2007, I had 30# of file folders filled with training materials, etc.  I'm excited that I at least got it all organized.  I've been working on it for months!

Rachel supervised Jessie in putting away all her videos again, as she had stacked them all on the floor.  Then she took her to Subway for sandwiches for a picnic lunch at Stoney Creek.  They also went to the Nature Center, which Jessie calls the "zoo".  She had a really good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment