Tuesday, July 2, 2013

An Airport Trip

I picked up Lois after breakfast and we went to Lakeside to see if she could get a couple cotton dresses.  Did you know that it's almost too late to buy summer outfits?  The winter clothes and school stuff is now being put on display.  This is so not right.  It's July the 2nd! 

From there we drove to Metro, ate lunch at Bob Evans on Merriman Road and picked up her brother who was coming home after a 2-week vacation visiting his daughter and her family who live overseas.  That airport has changed ALOT since I flew out of it years ago.  Thanks to a Delta app. I downloaded on my iPhone, I kept track of his flight and when it arrived.  We just made it. 

Jessie is very crabby and defiant today. Debbie took her to get her hair cut and then they had lunch at Wendy's.  Jon enjoyed his day off.  I'm tired. 

These posts are boring, even to me.  I should just stop blogging, but I want to do more about Jessie.  I also like to make my posts into hard-bound books every 3 months.  They are a nice keepsake for myself.  So, boring or not, I guess I'll keep it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment