Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I Always Wanted To Be A Dancer

Did you know that?  Not too many people do.  This morning at Water Aerobics I did some moves that made me feel like I was dancing.  I got pretty excited.  (I know, it doesn't take much).  Obviously, they were moves that I could never do "on dry land", that's for sure.  Being in the water allows you to do moves that you otherwise wouldn't be able to do.  It was a fun hour.  Not to mention the relaxing 20 minutes I spent in the hot tub after class.  That's my favorite.

I woke up with a headache this morning and when I got home in the afternoon I sat in my chair and put a hot rice pack on my eyes.  I felt better when I got up an hour later.  Jess took an hour's nap, too.  I met my friend, Kathy R., at Menchie's late in the afternoon, and we visited for over an hour. 

Jess went upstairs to bed 45 minutes ago, and I'm on my way up, too.  It got dark early because of the rain.  All this rain is something else.  I sure am glad I installed the rain barrel I bought last year for our garden.  NOT.  It's overflowed so many times, that I should have a second one to catch the run-off.  We could have used at least half this rain last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment