Monday, July 8, 2013

MRI - Done!

I haven't looked forward to this day for weeks and by the time I walked out the door I was a nervous wreck.  I'm such a wimp. I admit it. I knew that I wouldn't be put in all the way (my other 2 MRIs were  in open machines), but the thought of having to lie flat and hold still was making me a wreck. Not only was I tied and velcroed down, but my feet were rubber banded together at an awkward angle. Then my arms had to be over my head. And, no moving!  When it was finally over, my entire body hurt and I had difficulty walking. The MRI was to take measurements for a made-for-me knee. They no longer have a one-size-fits-all knee replacements.  Knee surgery is scheduled for November.

The rest of the day was ok. Both Jon and Jess were crabby. I think we are all getting a bit tired of muggy days filled with patches of storms. Our rain barrel overfloweths.

No comments:

Post a Comment