Friday, July 5, 2013

Another Girls Day Together

With Rachel in Boston and Debbie in Gladwin, Jess and I spent the day together again.  I think we had a nice time, at least I did.  I enjoy being with Jessie.  We had breakfast out at Garden Grille, went to Walgreen's and shopped at Michael's and spent Jessie's gift card she got for her birthday last month.  She's quite set with crafts for awhile.  Then we went to the post office.

I did paperwork when I came home and 2 loads of wash and Jessie occupied herself with - what else?  Apples 2 Apples cards, beads and the iPad.  In the afternoon we went to the bank and drove through McDonald's for a grilled chicken snack wrap.  Back home again and I fixed a nice dinner for a change - chicken and rice casserole and a fresh-from-the-garden salad.  Chris dropped by and she shared dinner with us then she helped me weed a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment