Monday, July 29, 2013

A Prayer Request Up-Date

The other day I asked for prayer for my cousin, Linda's, son's fiancé, Jessica, on my blog.  She has been in the hospital for 9 days in ICU with Legionnaire's Disease.  The situation has been grave.  I sat at the computer earlier today, typing up-dates to my church's prayer chain, FB and here to say that I heard last night that there has been no change.

As I was typing my cousin, Linda, called to say that Jessica is no longer on the ventilator and is breathing on her own!  She was able to whisper "I love you" to her mom and Adam.  Thank you, Jesus! 

Please continue to pray for her - she has a long road of recovery ahead.  She's still very sick and being in bed for 9 days with a bad back has given her extreme pain.  The wedding has been postponed, but I know that when we share in their special day, there will be more tears than normal.  Thank you for your faithful prayers for Jessica B. and my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment