Thursday, February 27, 2014

Another Packing Day

Brenda and Jess dropped me off at Lois' and we spent the day packing boxes to go to Haiti and doing paperwork.  Brenda and Jess went to Meijer's, home, McDonald's then bowling.  Jon isn't home yet from work so I can't tell you what kind of day it was for him.  My foot is still swollen and the incision in my knee hurts.  Weird.  I have a doctor's appointment in the morning so we'll see.

Today was a very cold, blustery day.  I guess the morning was the worse with high winds and snow which made roads treacherous. Tonight the temperatures will be below zero with wind chills in the way below zeros.  Someone forgot to tell Mother Nature that Saturday is March 1 and spring should be coming soon.  The only thing I don't like about spring is the tornados. We've come very close to too many lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment