Thursday, February 6, 2014

Jessie's Having More Fun Than I Am !!!

Jess and Brenda went to Meijer's.  They bought groceries and Jess also returned a lot of empty pop cans.  She does well with putting in the bottles in the machine.  Brenda bought us Lean Cuisine lunches and we had lunch together.  Then they made home made popcorn in the popcorn maker Jon bought Jessie (a year ago!) and took it for a snack at bowling in the afternoon.   

What did I do?  Income tax paperwork. I got to open the door several times for the dog and get a breath of fresh air.  That's about it.

Jon got his Income Tax done today.  He also did a bit of shopping.  When he got home he shoveled out the backyard garbage can "run way" and got the snow off our huge bushes in the front of the house.  Heavy snow isn't good for them, as the bushes separate and don't grow right after that.  There was a Jon funny today:  as he came in the house from shoveling he said to me: "You know?  I'm not that old, but I can't remember this much snow - ever!"   Well, I'm old(er) and I can't remember having this much snow either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment