Monday, February 24, 2014

Thanks Goes To My Snowmobile Boots

Lois and I spent the day together.  We went to an appointment for her then had lunch.  We drove to Micro Center in Madison Heights and bought a special battery for her lap top computer to take back to Haiti.  I stopped at Kee's Pets for Jon because a couple of his fish had spots and I bought some medicine for them.

After I took Lois home I went to Home Depot where I bought 100 pounds of all-purpose sand.  I had an employee put them in the basket for me and another employee put them in the van.  When I got home I was able to move them from the back of the van to the inside of the garage.  Then I put my snowmobile boots on.  Everything is ice around here and I certainly don't want to fall.  I was able to take out the two large garbage cans for pick up tomorrow.  I have to admit it was hard, but at least I didn't even slip, thanks to my snowmobile boots that have to be at least 25 years old.  Then I scooped dirt on the ice in the drive way where people would need to get out of their car and come to the sidewalk or garage.  We'll see if it helps. I'm pretty pleased with myself for trying and accomplishing such a huge job. Hoorah for me!

1 comment:

  1. Hoorah for you is right! That is a lot of work and I can't figure out how you were able to handle the 100 pound bags. Take care of yourself - you are more important than sand.

    ReplyDelete