Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Say, WHAT?

Jessie was in the downstairs bathroom and I was in the laundry room that is through one of the bathroom doors.  Jess finished in there, opened the door, walked toward me and said (and very clearly I might add), "Shit, shit, shit!"  I was so stunned I just looked at her and wondered if I should react?  I decided not to, in hopes that she would forget that word.  Highly unlikely, but that was the first time she's ever said it, and I don't know where she would have heard it. 

Jess and I watched Mary Poppins tonight.  She made it through 3/4 of the movie.  Saving Mr. Banks now makes sense.  I couldn't help sing along with most of the songs, which Jessie liked.  Especially the one about the kite.  That had special meaning in Saving Mr. Banks.  I hope you have had the chance to see it.  It's a very good movie. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't help but laugh!! But certainly hope she forgets this word or only uses it at home!

    ReplyDelete