Sunday, February 9, 2014

Celebrating With JoAnne

Because of my surgeries and many complications, then Jessie's illness and mine, we were not able to celebrate Christmas or JoAnne's January birthday until today.  Jess and I took her out to lunch at the Hamlin Pub.  We had a delicious lunch, a nice visit then we had dessert at Menchie's.  Even though it was VERY noisy in the Pub, Jess did really well.  We sat in a corner all by ourselves.  Other than a baby shower in the side rooms, there wasn't many people in there.  However, there was one big table with several little kids, but they were on the other side of the room.  They were eating pizza, and it looked really good!

When we got home, I completed the DHS Medicaid report that was due last Monday.  I'll mail it in the morning - for sure!  This is the one that I messed up on last year.  I made sure I went over my numbers and attached documents many times to make sure I didn't make a mistake. 

Tomorrow we need to put the garbage cans out to the street for garbage pick up on Tuesday morning.  Here's a picture of Jon making a "run way" for the garbage cans (a couple days ago) that are up by the house.  The pick up is in the back of the house.  He usually uses the snow blower, but this particular snow fall of a couple inches was pretty light.

No comments:

Post a Comment