Monday, February 10, 2014

Back To Girls Day Out

Since Debbie returned she has been working full time on Mondays, so the 3 of us can have lunch together if my schedule "allows" it.  Today we went to McDonald's and ate inside.  Then Debbie took me home so I could continue working on income tax stuff while they went to Target.  Jess has had another good day, which is evident from the constant talking she has done from the time they got home until now (9:11 p.m). 

Before I began paperwork, I had to make a phone call to Brenda to talk to her about tomorrow.  I called her cell phone, waited while it was ringing, she picked up but the next voice I heard was, "HI, MOM!"  I was stunned and confused.  I knew I had called Brenda, Jessie was with Debbie, so how does Jessie answer the phone?  Then there was laughter in the back ground and I figured I'd been had.  Yup.  While in Target, Debbie and Jessie saw Brenda and I happened to call at the same time they were visiting and Brenda thought it would be funny to have Jess say, "HI, MOM!"  Not funny to an already confused person!

We're on our way upstairs and I have to write out checks that should have been written on Friday.  I've been so consumed with Jessie's report and income taxes that I forgot to pay bills!  Like I said - a very confused and forgetful person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment