Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Income Tax - Done

Another important project was marked off my list today.  Jon went with me and I had my taxes done.  For the first time ever, I owe Federal but get a small amount back from State.  Not what I was hoping for, but one should never count their chickens before they hatch, so to speak. 

From that appointment, Jon needed blood work and I had to have an xray to check on the pneumonia.  We ate lunch at Red Robin, went to Kee's Pets, the post office and home.  Now I'm working on balancing my checkbook from 2013 with bank statements.  Did I mention earlier that I did get Jessie's report in the mail on Monday?  I'm cranking out the paperwork this week.  It feels good.

Debbie and Jess stayed home today and did paperwork and Jess made us a Valentine's Day card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment