Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tuesday and Wednesday

I didn't post last night because I was just too tired and in too much pain to care.  That's just the way it was.  Bad, right?  Sorry.  Today was my first day back on the Mobic, which will take a couple days to get level in my system for my pain.  I am so ready to feel better. 

Tuesday Jess went swimming with Brenda and played in the gym and had their usual Subway for lunch.  Today, Wednesday, it was just Jess and me.  Debbie is still in Texas.  Jess and I went and had our hair done, we had lunch with Chris, went to the post office and picked up our sewing from Judy's house.  Doreen and Shiloh came and took care of Jessie since I had Stephen Ministry tonight.  Jon had a crappy day at work.  Tomorrow will be much better - he's off.

1 comment: